These are the 5 key word of each presentation of yesterday.
The oral approach and situational language teaching. March, 26…
- The learner has to listen and repeat.
- The teacher has the control of the content.
- Language learning is habit-formation.
- It’s useful for beginners.
- Put emphasis in grammar and pronunciation.
- Contextualization (social-culture).
- Learner-centered and experience based.
- Meaning is paramount.
- Group work, pair interaction students.
- Speech- action.
- Positive mood.
- Teacher plays an active and direct role.
THE SILENT WAY
- Grammatical (lexical items is discovered by students)
- Experience Learning